Sorry to bother,
I have a 2005 Honda Civic Coupe LX Special Edition coupe 2 door to sell.  The car is in silver
with rear spoiler which gives it really nice sporty looking.
~75K miles with clean title and no accident record.  I’ve owned the car for 5 years with
regular cleaning and maintenance.  It has been a reliable car and never gave me any
trouble.

Some of the major features:
City 25/Hwy 34 MPG; 4-cyl, 1.7 Liter, automatic, FWD, power steering, MP3 (multi Disc),
Premium sound, cruise control, dual air bags

Asking for $6000 or best offer.
Please check out the pictures in the attachment.  Let me know if you have any questions or
need more information. Thanks!

Best,
Chen