目前计划感恩节开车去纽约,周二(11月25日)下午出发,周六下午从纽约出发,现在同行的有我(男)和另外一位女生,
她去纽约找亲戚我去纽约办点事情,目前寻找1-2人同行,同行者需要分摊油费,过路费和车费,因为开我自己的车所以车费会很便宜。
到达NYC后大家即分开行动,约定时间为周六下午4点(11月29日)从NYC出发返回密歇根。有意者请联系微信87613077,电话248-425-
4787(短信)谢谢!

Hi all,

I am planning on driving to NYC for Thanksgiving, now we have 2 people, me
and another girl. She is going NYC to see her relatives while I am doing my
own paperwork over there, we are thinking of leaving EL on 11/25, and leave
for Michigan from NYC at 4:00 pm, 11/29. Now we are seeking if more people
(1-2) are interested in sharing the ride with us, once we arrived at NYC,
we will be spreading out and doing own business, we will reunion at 4:00 pm
11/29, then head back for Michigan. We will be sharing the gasoline, road
toll and vehicle cost together. Since we will be using my car so it's going
to be very ideal cost. If interested please contact WeChat 87613077 or text
me at 248-425-4787, thanks!