Call for Papers for a Special Issue of Asian Business & Management:

"Local Context and Challenges of Innovation in China"

Deadline for submissions: 15 December 2015

Guest Editors:
Dr. Lutao Ning, Queen Mary University of London, UK [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Dr. Dylan Sutherland, Durham University, UK [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Prof. Xiaolan Fu, University of Oxford, UK [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Asian Business & Management is organizing a special issue on innovation in China.  We invite research that can deepen our understanding of how Chinese firms innovate and compete in a rapidly changing domestic and international environment.

Please see the attached call for papers

For further details about the special issue, please see conference website

http://www.innovationabm.com

or the Asian Business & Management website.

http://www.palgrave-journals.com/abm/index.html

To support this special issue, we are also organising a conference in China. Shortlisted papers will be invited to participate in the conference (15-16 April 2016). Although attendance is not mandatory, it will provide an opportunity for further feedback and paper development.

Deadline for submissions: 15 December 2015. Paper acceptance notification for the conference: 15 January 2016. Conference date: 15-17 April 2016 (TBC).

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.