Waib is the Women of the Academy of International Business, a sub-group of the Academy of International Business, and we have a new look!

Check out our new logo!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

WAIB has three main priorities: mentoring, providing a forum for networking among WAIB members, and promoting research on gender and gender-related issues in international business. If you haven't already, check us out on social media! I encourage you to post calls for papers and thought-provoking content on these pages.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eWAIB/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=1701567

Please also consider the Waib listserv ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) for your conference announcements and calls for papers.

Waib social media pages and the listserv reach almost 2,000 members and followers.

Sincerely,

Dr. Amanda Bullough
Assistant Professor of Management and President of Women in the Academy of International Business
University of Delaware Lerner College of Business & Economics
Business Administration Department Office 311
Newark, DE 19716
PH:  302-831-1778; Fax: 302-831-4196

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.