Dear AIB Moderator,
I would be very grateful if you could please distribute the Call for Papers below to the AIB List. Thank you.
Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun
CALL FOR PAPERS
Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development Conference
in Poland, 18-21 July 2016
Hosted by Cracow University of Economics, Cracow, Poland
In Association with
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, College of Business, Florida, USA
Win a free iPad or Tablet
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPERS 11 JANUARY 2016
1. Outstanding competitive papers will be recommended to be double blind peer reviewed for possible publication in the following internationally recognized double blind peer reviewed journals that are indexed in Cabell’s, Ulrich’s and EBSCO’s research data base of academic journals: Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (JIME) ISSN 1324-5864; Journal of Management and World Business Research (JOMAWBR) ISSN 1449-3179. Outstanding papers can also have the opportunity to be considered for publication in any of the following new double blind, peer reviewed journals: International Journal of Business and Marketing (IJBAM) ISSN 1448-9848; International Journal of Business, Social Sciences, Humanities and Education (IJBSSHE) ISSN 2201-3105.
2. A Certificate and AUD500 will be awarded for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Master Degree Research Paper.
3. A Certificate will be awarded for Best Competitive Paper. Commendation Certificates will also be awarded to a number of very good papers.
4. If your paper is accepted through the double blind, peer review process and presented at the conference it will be published in the Conference Proceedings that has an ISBN. Participants will also receive a printed “Book of Abstracts” that will also be published on our website.
5. You will receive a signed and sealed Certificate of Membership and Participation for presenting a paper(s) at the Conference. If coming as a non-presenter you will receive a Certificate of Membership from the Academy.
7. You will have opportunities to network with participants from many countries around the world.
To achieve the best level of performance in today’s challenging global economic environment, organizations must formulate and implement appropriate strategies. They must also remain innovative and take an integrative view of management that emphasizes the inter-relatedness and inter-dependency of the various business functions. Contemporary research findings and theories presented at this conference will shed light into the policies and strategies that are vital for achieving effective growth and enhance organizational performance. This 7th Biennial AWBMAMD international conference therefore aims to share vital research knowledge, theories and practice that exist in the world in the areas of business, marketing and management development. Manuscripts for this double blind, peer reviewed conference are invited in terms of competitive papers, case studies, research in progress, literature review, special sessions and doctoral/graduate research papers in any of the track areas listed below:
TYPES OF PAPERS FOR SUBMISSIONS
1. Your submission can be in any of the following four categories.
· An abstract only paper of least 100 words but not more than one page; or
· A proposal/work in progress paper to be no longer than 5 pages; or
· A competitive full paper to be no longer than 15 pages; or
· A literature review paper to be no longer than 15 pages but needs to provide theoretical insights based on reviews of relevant literature.
2. Email all manuscripts to Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun, Executive Conference Director/Program Chair using the following two email addresses:
; and copy your email to the track chair(s). If necessary authors can contact the Executive Conference Director/ Program chair to seek guidance on matching their papers to track area(s). When the manuscript is received it will be sent out to be double-blind, peer reviewed. More information about guidelines to follow in submitting your papers can be found on: http://academyofworldbusiness.com/wp/conferences/2016-cracow-poland/
JOURNAL PUBLICATION: As stated above, outstanding competitive papers will be recommended to be double blind peer reviewed for possible publication in any of the following double blind refereed journals:
· Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (ISSN 1324-5864)
· Journal of Management and World Business Research ISSN (1449-3179)
· International Journal of Business and Marketing (ISSN 1448-9848) – New double blind peer refereed journal.
· International Journal of Business, Social Sciences, Humanities and Education (ISSN 2201-3105) – New double blind peer refereed journal.
BOOK PUBLICATION: Papers presented at the conference can also be recommended to be double blind peer reviewed for possible publication as book chapters in a refereed research book.
PUBLICATION IN THE PROCEEDINGS: Although all papers to be presented at the conference are entitled to appear in the conference proceedings, the Academy will allow every author to decide whether to publish his or her full paper in the proceedings or to publish only the abstract.
PRIZES: A Certificate and AUD500 will be awarded for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Graduate Research Paper. A Certificate will also be awarded for Best Competitive Paper. Commendation Certificates will be awarded to a number of very good papers.
CALL FOR TRACK CHAIRS: All track chairs must attend the Conference. To be considered to serve as a track chair/co-track chair please email Executive Conference Director and Program Chair, Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun the following information:
(i) Track Number/Area you are interested in being a track chair for.
(ii) Your title, name, highest qualification, current position in your organization, address of your organization, and your email address:
The responsibilities of a track chair/co-track chair will include:
· Submitting a joint or individual paper for the conference to the Program Chair Prof Ogunmokun who will organize for it
to be double blind peer reviewed;
· Attending the conference and serving as a chair for one of the sessions;
· Receiving papers from contributors in your Track area for review;
· Sending the papers you have received to reviewers on behalf of the conference organizers;
· Forwarding the papers that reviewers have accepted to the organizers, with the reviewers’ comments; and
· Promoting the conference to other people in your area.
For detailed information visit http://academyofworldbusiness.com/wp/conferences/2016-cracow-poland/ or contact Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun by email if you have any questions.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you to the Conference in Poland!
Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun, PhD (Monash)
President and Executive Conference Director and Program Chair
Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development
GPO Box K 789, Perth, Western Australia 6842
(Chair of Department of Marketing and Management; and Chair of Research - School of Business, University of the Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands)