Dear AIB Colleagues,

The university I work for, Millikin University in Illinois, USA is currently looking to establish dual degree program partnerships with international universities.

Under a dual degree partnership arrangement, students get to study for a semester or a year in each partner school’s campus and earn degrees in both institutions. Aside from furthering campus internationalization, it could enhance the marketability of graduates.

Might you or your university be interested in this type of collaboration ? Kindly let me know. I’d be happy to explore possibilities.

Sincerely,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor of Management and International Business

Tabor School of Business, Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425, (217) 420-6762

Email : [log in to unmask]

Skype : j.mark.munoz

Web : www.millikin.edu