[log in to unmask]" align=left hspace=12 alt="JEECAR_cover_V2 N2-Green_232-300.jpg" title="" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_0">Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research (JEECAR) has just published its latest issue at http://ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR. We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of interest.

Table of Contents - http://ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR/issue/view/9

  Message from the Editor - Richard Brunet-Thornton

Manuscripts:

  Real Exchange Rates in Advanced Transition Economies - Sanja Grubacic, Julian Schuster

  Business School Accreditation in Developing Countries: A case in Kazakhstan - Chris Perryer, Victor Egan

  Perspectives on Retail Service Quality: Findings From the Baltic States - Brent McKenzie

  An Approach to Predicting the Insolvency of Ukrainian Steel Enterprises Based on Financial Potential - Inna Neskorodeva, Svetlana Pustovgar

  The Development of a Tourist Brand in Kazakhstan - Madina Smykova

  Foreign Banking in Ukraine: Development Trends and Ownership Structure Regulation - Serhij Reverchuk, Ulyana Vladychyn, Charlotte Davis

Case Study:

  Target Canada: Lesson from Failure of International Entry - Nikolay Megits, Julian Schuster

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work.

Nikolay Megits, PhD
JEECAR Editor-in-Chief