Dear Colleague,

The 43rd annual Academy of International Business UK & Ireland Chapter (AIB UK&I) Conference will be held in London, 7-9 April 2016. The call for papers can be found at:

http://www.bbk.ac.uk/management/about-us/events/aibuki2016

The AIB UK&I Chapter annual conference brings together a dynamic, high profile group of eminent scholars, mid and early career researchers, doctoral students and members of the wider international business community for a stimulating exchange of knowledge and networking in an intimate, friendly and supportive atmosphere.

The theme of this year’s conference is “International Business in a multi-speed global economy”. As in previous years, the conference will encompass all aspects of international business, not only around the theme of the conference. Papers are invited in all major areas of international business and related fields.

There will be a number of prestigious conference prizes, publication opportunities and distinguished keynote speakers. The main plenary sessions will be held at the Beveridge Hall within the Senate House of the University of London, the same venue where Winston Churchill was conferred with an Honorary Doctorate degree in 1948.

The deservedly famous AIB UK&I Doctoral Colloquium will also provide doctoral students with in-depth feedback on their work as well as access to leading IB scholars.

The Conference’s social programme includes Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner. The latter will be held at the Edward Lumley Hall, Royal College of Surgeons, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London.

The submission deadlines for the Main Conference and the Doctoral Colloquium is 31 January 2016.

For further details of the Conference, please visit our website:http://www.bbk.ac.uk/management/about-us/events/aibuki2016

On behalf of the AIB UKI and the Birkbeck Team, I look forward to receiving your submission/s and welcoming you to the Conference next April.

Best wishes,

Kevin

Professor Kevin Ibeh, PhD, FCIM, FRSA

Conference Chair, AIB-UKI 2016

Assistant Dean/Head, Department of Management

Birkbeck, University of London

London WC1E 7HX

Room 205 Clore Building Malet Street

Email: [log in to unmask]