CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION
Full papers, Research-in-Progress, Extended Abstracts, Workshops, Case Studies, and Poster Presentations are invited for the GBATA Eighteenth Annual International Conference
October 16-20th, 2016
Submission Deadline: June 15th, 2016
Papers or abstracts are welcome for the Eighteenth Annual International Conference to be held in Dubai, U.A.E. The event will be held from October 16-20th, 2016 and organized around the theme of "Exceeding the Vision: Innovate, Integrate and Motivate". The Call for Papers, conference registration form, and further information about the association are available at www.gbata.org
Co-Sponsors are listed below:
- University of Dubai, U.A.E.
- UNITEC Institute of Technology, New Zealand
- Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands
- Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
- Centre for Rapid & Sustainable Product Development, Portugal
- University of Richmond, U.S.A.
- Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- ESCP Europe, France
- Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Nove de Julho University, Brazil
- Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa
GBATA features cutting-edge work and encourages multi-disciplinary as well as discipline-specific research. Many attendees have continuously stated how much they enjoy the conferences along with the collegiality they foster.
Outstanding Paper Awards Competition: Several papers will be selected for competitive awards and authors of the winning papers will receive a monetary award of up to $5,000.00 USD total. Winning papers will be recognized for their distinction at the conference and be considered for inclusion into the refereed Journal of Global Business and Technology (ISSN: 1553-5495) listed in the Cabell's Directory, ProQuest databases including the International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS), EBSCO, and SCOPUS.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could share this information with any colleagues or graduate students who may be interested.
Looking forward to receiving your submission!