Dear AIB Colleagues,

Following the recently released Call for Papers for AIB 2016, I am looking
for potential collaborators on papers and/or panels in the tracks,
addressing the specific kinds of topics, listed below.

Track 4 - Social Innovation: Global Solutions for Local Problems

I am eager to work with people who want to explore how MNEs and local
institutions can work together to implement the sustainable development
goals related to poverty alleviation (Goal 1) and inclusive and sustainable
economic growth (Goal 8). I am especially interested in cross-disciplinary
examinations of this topic consistent with this statement from the call for
papers for Track 4:  "We especially welcome submissions—both paper and
panel proposals—that leverage insights from allied social sciences such as
political science, sociology, economics and anthropology, and those that
broaden, extend or move beyond existing IB theories to reveal new insights
and perspectives on social innovation, its processes and outcomes."

Track 10 - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management

In their efforts to both decrease their carbon footprint and implement
their own sustainability strategies, all firms, particularly MNEs,
increasingly are looking at how their supply chains can contribute to this
effort.  Supply chain management in the context of sustainability is, I
think, a potentially rich source of research and discussion.  So, if you
have papers under development on this topic, or have ideas about how best
to create panels dealing with the topic, I am, too.

Track 3 - The Future of the Multinational Enterprise

Here I am interested in putting together a panel that will explore how MNEs
could be expected to evolve as firms and governments adjust to climate
change and resource constraints, all under a much broader umbrella of
sustainability.  Possible topics include the changing nature of competition
and how the relationships between governments/NGOs/firms/society influences
MNE structure and governance.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in working on
any of the above.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.