Dear colleagues (apologies for cross-posting),

Please see below for details on a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Management that we have just advertised at Queen's Management School.

Queen’s Management School is one of the leading business schools in the UK and Ireland. We attract students from around the world and educate them for dynamic 21st century careers. Queen’s Management School academics are engaged in progressive world-class research which is transforming economics, organisations and people around the globe. Our vision is to increase our global impact and become an increasingly important international institution.

The Management group at Queen’s Management School is renowned for its high-quality research and excellent teaching standards as indicated by REF2014, National Student Satisfaction and Times Higher results. Our academics have research interests in entrepreneurship, human resource management, innovation, international business, marketing, strategy, supply chain management and operations management. The group is responsible for a suite of undergraduate and postgraduate programs encompassing these areas. Applicants from any field of Management, commensurate with the group, are welcome.

Informal enquiries may be directed to Dr Hilary Downey, email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Dr Geoff Simmons, email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Anticipated interview date: Monday 14 and Tuesday 15 December 2015.

Salary scale: Senior Lecturer: £48,743 - £61,705 per annum (including contribution points).

Lecturer: £34,233 - £50,200 per annum (including contribution points).

Closing Date: Monday 23 November 2015.

Apply online at www.qub.ac.uk/jobs<http://www.qub.ac.uk/jobs>.

Queen’s Management School is working towards an Athena SWAN award. We are committed to promoting gender equality within our School.

[Anthony McDonnell]<http://www.qub.ac.uk/managementschool/>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.facebook.com/QueensManagementSchool>[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://twitter.com/QUBManagement> [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChE7cPPs9sKi8x4fzIkbDgA>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=166011&trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Aschool%2CclickedEntityId%3A166011%2Cidx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1441813254329%2Ctas%3AQueen%27s%20Management%20School>