Bard Center for Environmental Policy

Food Policy, Course Instructor

The Bard Center for Environmental Policy has an opening for a visiting lecturer to co-teach a spring semester graduate-level course in Food Policy in our M.S. in Environmental Policy program. The course will focus on U.S. federal and international food policy, exploring the tension and synergies between goals of food supply, environmental quality, and public health. The course will meet one evening a week on the main Bard campus in Annandale-on-Hudson, NY.

The successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of excellence in teaching. Ph.D. preferred, ABD considered.

For more information about the program, please visit www.bard.edu/cep .

To apply, please send cover letter, CV, and names and contact information for three references through Interfolio.com at:  http://apply.interfolio.com/30865

Applications will be reviewed as received.

Bard College is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity.

Katrina Light
Food Sustainability Director
Chartwells at Bard College
(c) 503-821-9750
* Specify location(s) - city & state - as FIRST ITEM in the Subject Line description.

* Subscribe to Comfoodjobs: https://elist.tufts.edu/wws/subscribe/comfoodjobs

* UNSUBSCRIBE: Address to [log in to unmask].  Type in the Subject line: unsubscribe COMFOODJOBS and type in the Body of the email: unsubscribe COMFOODJOBS

OR: Click on:
https://elist.tufts.edu/wws/sigrequest/comfoodjobs

* Comfoodjobs ARCHIVES: For prior job listings, go to: https://elist.tufts.edu/wws/info/comfoodjobs