Hi Graduate Students! Here’s a great opportunity to get to know other students that are outside your department… CSUS and others, you are also welcome!

HOGS (Horticultural Organization of Graduate Students) has planned a potluck party for all of the graduate students in the plant sciences to socialize and network. It is certainly not limited to plant science students, everyone is welcome! We hope to have a great turnout and good opportunities for our different departments to mix.

Thanks again, have a great weekend!
Kristen Andersen

Kristen Andersen

Graduate Assistant
Michigan State University
Department of Horticulture
Plant Breeding, Genetics, and Biotechnology Program
Iezzoni Cherry Breeding Lab

1066 Bogue Street, A326
Plant and Soil Sciences Building
(517)353-0379