From: Doerr, Chris [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 12:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Forms in SAP

We have these issues constantly, even before the upgrade they did last week.  The support documentation says that IE 11 works, but there are performance issues (the timeouts that we all run into).  When you call EBS support, the best they can offer is to roll back to IE10 (yes, payroll is asking you to revert to a less secure environment), or try Firefox, which is supported according to their compatibility matrix.  They are both marked with this nuance - Users may experience performance issues with Adobe Interactive forms, or hire forms in Unit Administrator. Adding the portal as a Local Intranet site may help these issues.  It seems like we are avoiding adding it to the Intranet zone for a specific reason, but I will need to check with our security person to confirm that.

Chris Doerr
Information Technologist I
Support Services
Infrastructure Planning and Facilities