Hi everyone,
Long story short, our office, in cooperation with the disability support office at the University of Michigan are hosting this annual event:
http://alex.rcpd.msu.edu
for the time being, the website for this event is being hosted in our office, and thus has an MSU domain name. The family wanted a more school neutral name, so they bought alexsgreatstaterace.com. I don't know which hosting company they used, and I don't think there's anyone very technical at their end to administer things. Therefore, instead of dealing with website redirects, etc., I thought the easiest thing to do would  be to point alexsgreatstaterace.com to 35.9.118.104; But,  not sure whether there are any technical, or policy reasons why this wouldn't be a good idea.  Thanks in advance for any advice,
Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Michigan State University,
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities,  120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033
517-884-1915
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu