Sorry to bother those not interested. I have some items for sale, some
previous items were sold out and some new items were added to the following
list:

I. Used items:
1) Oster 16 Speed multi-function Blender: $15

2) Vacuum cleaner: $30

3) Men's bike with U shaped lock: $60

4) Kid’s bath tub: $5

5) Table lamp: $10

6) Tennis racquet: $5/each

7) Laundry basket (big): $5

8) Laundry basket (small): $1

9) Floor fan: $8

10) Table fan: $5

11) Rice cooker: $10

12)  Home phone: $5

13)  Small chair: $3

14)  Small table: $5

15)  Small computer table: $5

16)  Small trash can: $0.5

17)  Big trash can1: $5

18)  Big trash can2: $3

19)  Booster car seat: $2

20)  Snow glider: $2

21)  Girl's bike (4-5 years old): $5

22)  Scooter: $5

23) Cooking pot: $5

24) Washbasin (two available): $1
25) Milk warmer: $5

26)  TOEFL/GRE books:$3-$5

27) Kids' clothes: Free

II. New Items (never used, still sealed in box). Original price is referred
to the picture link. Sell for Reasonable and Best Offer:

1). Aroma Rice Cooker and Food Steamer:
http://www.aroma-housewares.com/kitchen/appliances/ARC-926D.html

2). Oster OGB8903 Microwave Overn 0.9 Cubic Feet:
http://www.amazon.com/Oster-OGB8903-Digital-Microwave-Cubic/dp/B00PY05W90/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439521421&sr=8-1&keywords=Oster+OGB8903+

+microwave+Oven+900+Watts

3).Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker:
https://www.cuisinart.com/products/specialty_appliances/cpc-600.html

4). Basketball:
http://www.amazon.com/Spalding-NBA-Indoor-Outdoor-Basketball/dp/B000A7OUE0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1440344614&sr=8-

2&keywords=basketball&pebp=1440344636179&perid=0HYRA1AER6XJFZBCVA3Z

5). Backrest for sofa (two available)

6) Toyota Tundra car sets (two available)

7) Boy's snow coat (for 1-3 years old, brand new with tags)

8) Plates (various sizes including big, medium and small) and Bowls

All pictures are available upon request. Price negotiable if you buy more
items and some items are free with purchase. Kids' clothes are free. Please
let me know if you are interested in any of these. Thanks