Hi, All,

We are looking for new tenants for our 3 bedroom + small child's room near master
bedroom, 2 bath house with garage, air conditioning, washer, dryer, dishwasher, new stove
and newer fridge, large porch/deck, mostly fenced yard, lawn mower and snow blower. The
house is located on Edison Ave. (1 block long, dead end street...very safe neighborhood)
south of Mt Hope and east of Pennsylvania (10 minutes to central campus).

Our current tenant plans on moving out in mid-November. We will have the home cleaned
and ready for a new tennant on December 1, 2015.

Please pass this info on to any one you might think would be interested.  Just have them
email [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

Sandy