Sorry for bothering you.

I want to sell my 64GB gold color iphone 6. Carrier was T-mobile and it is factory unlocked
now. This phone is in very good condition and has been protected with case since purchase.
No scratch on the back and only minor scratches on screen. Ask for $540 OBO. Cash only.
Please contact me by email if you are interested. Photos are available upon request.

Happy Mid-autumn Festival!

Best,
DHU