Hey!

Sorry to disturb!

Are you stilling planning to go UP for watching leaves? Here we have a group with three awesome guys (two men, one lady) now. We are still looking for two more people join us. The time is Oct. 3-4, the budget per person is around $150. The main attractions are pictured rock and Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park.

Welcome to join this wonderful trip! first come first in :) last time to sign is by the end of 21th Sep.

see you!
cheers,
Lei

Sent from my iPad