Hello,

I want to correct my previous post. I am selling a whole set of queen size bed in
stead of only mattress and box frame now. No sheets.
The mattress is fine. Wooden box frame is old. Metal shelf which holds wooden
box frame and mattress is in very good condition. It's made of heavy metal. It costs
over $100 if you buy it new from a store.

We have a trailer so we can deliver the whole thing. $20 for delivery
$60 for the whole set. They will be available tomorrow.

Text me or email me for pictures
I live in Trappers Cove.
9899751537