Hello,

My name is Mingzhe Zheng, I am a graduate student in Linguistics. Now I am seeking
Chinese-American and White-American to participate in a short conversation about life
and language in Michigan.

You will receive $10 for your time. To participate in this study, you must be a native
speaker of English. If you have Chinese ethnicity, you must be born in the US. You must
also have grown up in Troy, Michigan or nearby places in Oakland County of Michigan,
and have never lived in any places out of Michigan for more than one year.

If you’re interested, or know someone who might be, please contact:
Mingzhe Zheng ([log in to unmask]  Tel: 785-9792248) to set up a time. Or just go to
the following link to sign-up for a time:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nfiG3oy8l3aRaEZxGRaX3Y9gzJwaEzY7daxT1BYIJvQ/
edit?usp=sharing

We will meet at the MSU Sociolinguistics Lab, B-411 Wells Hall, 619 Red Cedar Rd,
Michigan State University, East Lansing 48824. http://msusociolinguistics.weebly.com

Thank you!