I am seeking a research assistant for an ongoing research project in the
department of Writing, Rhetoric, and American Cultures involving the local student
population. The candidate should be a native Chinese speaker as well as possess
excellent English translation and communication skills and knowledge of Chinese
culture. The tasks would include translation as well as assistance with data
collection/analysis (e.g., interviews).  Ideally, the candidate should have a
background in qualitative research, but this is not mandatory.

This job would be roughly between 5 to 10 hours per week (though this might
vary), and ideally be on an ongoing basis. The pay would range between 10 to 15
dollars per hour depending on the qualifications.

If interested or want further information, please contact me at

Thank you.