Hi everyone,

I am looking for a female roommate to share a furnished two-Bedroom apartment
(Renovated: $864) (https://liveon.msu.edu/rates) at Spartan Village
(https://liveon.msu.edu/apartments) with equal payment of $432 for each. This is the
university apartment, which is very safe and convenient. One advantage is that the rental fee
includes everything such as for using Internet, cable TV and heating in the winter. It should
be noted that Michigan has a long winter and heating fees cost much.  In addition, every
resident has free access to gym, piano and different recreational classes at community center
there. Further more, there is two CATA buses provide frequent ride service to campus. For
family with children age from 1month to 5-year-old can attend Spartan child development
center there. For children age above 5, free school bus is available for them to attend free
elementary school at East Lansing school district.

The lease is from Oct.5th 2015 to May 2016. Long-term lease is preferred but short-term is
also acceptable. If you are interested, please text or call me at 5304006362.

Thanks,

Ting