大家好:
现住Spartan Village普通两室一厅,因室友回国,诚招室友合租。
房间干净,家具厨具齐全,可拎包入住。月租450,包含水电暖网等费用,不需要额外其他费用,此公寓离车站、水房和Center都超近,而且
附近有中国大华超市和Refresh美国超市,购物方便。。
11月1日即可入住。
本人男,访问学者,无不良嗜好,不抽烟喝酒,作息规律, 有车可以一起可以一同去超市以及购物。感兴趣的朋友请回复此邮件或者QQ:28028860或者QQ:
706766432 或者电话:5175759233
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a roommate to share a two-Bedroom apartment at Spartan
Village with equal payment of $450 for each.
This is the university apartment, which is very safe and convenient. One
advantage is that the rental fee includes everything such as for using
Internet, cable TV and heating in the winter. It should be noted that
Michigan has a long winter and heating fees cost much.  In addition,
every resident
has free access to gym, piano and different recreational classes at
community center there. Further more, there is two CATA buses provide
frequent ride service to campus. Move-in time starting from November 1. I
am a male visiting scholar from China. If you are looking for a apartment,
please feel free to contact me by replying this mail or using phone number
5175759233

--
Zeyou Chen
Michigan State University, Eastlansing