Hello,

We would like to invite you and your friends to a Welcome Party for
Students & Scholars on Monday, Sept. 7th. It is a free event and will give
you an opportunity to meet Americans and other students. We will have free
rides from Spartan Village. You can find all the details about the event
and register for it here:

http://www.spartaninternationals.org/social-events/

Tell your friends, and please join us on Monday!

--
Nick Setterington

*Spartan Internationals* <http://spartaninternationals.org>

Spartan International Christian Fellowship
<http://www.universityreformedchurch.org/ministries/international-ministries/spartan-international-christian-fellowship.html>
Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spartan-International-Christian-Fellowship/166337770061416>
cell: 517.574.6901