Hi everyone,

Sorry for bothering you again. I updated the experiment schedule for
*10/12-10/18*. I want to recruit about 25-30 people for my experiment, *the
more the better*. I truly appreciate your time and participation.  If
possible, please spread this message to your friends and colleagues.

My name is Ho-Hsin Huang. I am a graduate student in Linguistics
Department. I am collecting my dissertation data. I am looking for
Mandarin-English bilingual speakers to participate my loanword production
and perception experiments.

The experiment will be roughly about 1hr and 10min. *You will get $15* for
your participation. To participate this research, you must:

1. Native mandarin speakers and also very fluent in English,
2. Have lived in the US for more than 3 years,
3. Use English a lot in your daily life, e.g. teaching classes, taking
classes, working in an English speaking environment...

If you and your friends are interested in my study, please contact:
Ho-Hsin Huang ([log in to unmask], TEL: 716-866-9479) to schedule a time, or
you can simply sign up via the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QpDOARmy46oEFccQq93HfWWSDT1ImkYCVHoppGF40Wg/edit#gid=0

If none of the time slots work for you, please let me know, we can make an
appointment.

The experiments will be run in Wells B125. Signs will be on the Wall.

Thank you very much. Your participation will speed up my dissertation
process.

Sincerely,
Ho-Hsin