Hi,

Sorry to disturb :)

Here I have a used car for pre-sale, which means that I only can give you
the car at early November.

It's a Chevy Trailblazer SUV in excellent condition :) It's a 2003 model,
and I am the second owner (totally private car, and is well kept all her
life). No accident, no engine light. Everything works perfect! It has
4-wheel drive, which make you enjoy driving in Michigan winter! It has
 149,000 miles now.

I just changed the fuel pump early this year for $1000, and front frame was
also changed this year. Asking $3,800, and it's negotiable.

By the way, it's Spartan green!! Welcome to contact to schedule a check :)

Thanks!
Lei