2010 Toyota Camry LE sedan 4D, 2.5 Liter  in very good condition, 60200
miles now. Silver color with grey interior.
Clean title, none accident,  timely maintained, service record available.
Ask for $10500.
The car is not in East Lansing, I will be back around Oct.15.Car is
available after Oct 15.

Email me or text me  back if you are interested. You can schedule to drive
or look the car after Oct 15th. My phone number is 5177754632.

Here is the image of my car.

https://plus.google.com/photos/108388631345287926529/albums/6192884256480131553