Sorry to bother.

We have a 2013 Ford Escape SE SUV for sale. It only has 20k miles. We are
the original owner, clean title, none accident, always garage kept and
timely maintained, service record available.

The configuration is as follow:

4-Cyl, 1.6 Liter, EcoBoost, traction control, ABS, roof rack, MP3 (single
disc), Satellite radio, SYNC talk system, Bluetooth, power everything,
cruise control, alloy wheel.

The car is still under bumper-bumper warranty, everything is covered.

Ask for $17300 or best offer.

Email me if you have questions. Thanks.

Pics are available at

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/5216944167.html