Dear AIB Moderator,

I would be very grateful if you could distribute this information to the AIB List.

Thank you

Dear Colleagues,

I am working on a research paper on the National Innovation System (NIS) in emerging countries considering three major countries in the Middle East region.

This paper will examine the NIS in the contents of the Global Open Innovation approach.

I am looking for coauthor, who might be interested in such topic to make joint efforts to publish this paper in a reputable scholarly journal.

Dr. Ahmed Eltamimi