Dear Colleagues,

Our new WAIB Communications Officer, Lyn Amine, has taken on the challenge of creating and/or managing three platforms of communications for WAIB, Women in the Academy of International Business: Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eWAIB) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=1701567) pages, and our listserv ([log in to unmask]). These channels provide new content and news regarding WAIB, research opportunities for work on gender and inclusiveness, and other content, ideas, and thought-provoking conversations.

I would like to invite you to visit our pages and to like, join, and follow us.

Kind regards,

Dr. Amanda Bullough

Assistant Professor of Management and President of Women in the Academy of International Business

University of Delaware Lerner College of Business & Economics

Business Administration Department Office 311

Newark, DE 19716

PH:  302-831-1778; Fax: 302-831-4196