Dear Colleagues,

Greetings from the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore with a request to spare couple of your precious minutes.

This past week turned out interesting in more ways than one. India's Mars Mission completed a year in its orbit as the Prime Minister of the country, having invoked John Maynard Keynes to usher in 'animal spirits in the Indian economy' a few weeks back visited the innovation cradle of the world, Silicon Valley in the US - inviting innovation enthusiasts to converge in India going forward in the next few years.

As fellow travelers in this renewed path for India, it gives us immense pleasure to bring to your attention the 1st India Conference on Innovation, Intellectual Property & Competition we are organizing on December 7th & 8th at IIM Bangalore campus, an exciting interdisciplinary platform for conversations in this space between academics, policy makers and industry thought leaders.

May i humbly request you to consider registering for the conference, spread the word to colleagues within your organizations and to peers beyond your organizations. If you want to be associated with the conference in some form, kindly feel to reach out to me.This is not a journey to be missed and we hope you will join us in this sojourn.

Warm regards,
Chirantan Chatterjee
Chair - Organizing Committee

Faculty Member | Department of Corporate Strategy and Policy | IIM Bangalore | Room No: 1-02 - Faculty Block A | Office No: +91-80-26993141 |  Cell: +91-96200 46388 | Alternate Email: [log in to unmask] | Web: http://www.iimb.ernet.in/user/185/chirantan-chatterjee | "We must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut in Mother Night.