Dear IB/IM Teachers:

If you're teaching IB/IM and want to add an experiential component to your
course, X-Culture is a good option for you.

X-Culture is a partnership of IB professors from around the world.

Over 3,500 MBA/EMBA from 40 on 6 continents participate in X-Culture each
semester (106 universities already approved for this semester).

The students are put in Global Virtual Teams of about 7 (each from a
different country) and the teams work for a semester on real-life IB
challenges presented by real-life companies.

The best students are then invited to X-Culture Symposium (last few hosted
by Mercedes-Benz, Home Depot, Louis Vuitton).

Here is how it works: www.x-culture.org

Here is why you as a professor want to add it to your course:
http://x-culture.org/for-instructors/

X-Culture is also an excellent research platform. We collect longitudinal
multi-source multi-level data on GVTs (over 2,000 variables total), so if
you’re interested in research on groups, we have the biggest dataset in the
world.

More about X-Culture:

BizEd:    http://www.e-digitaleditions.com/i/406930/34

AIB Insights: http://tinyurl.com/kwumxzc

But does it work? Evidence in AMLE:
http://amle.aom.org/content/12/3/414.short

The application process is competitive.

*Divisions: *Undergraduate, MBA and other Master’s, EMBA

*Dates: *Oct 4 - Nov 28

*APPLY HERE*: https://uncg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_a4CxtDdoWK5DvaQ

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.