Greetings colleagues,

I am pleased to share with you the attached Table of Contents for MOR Volume 11, Issue 3. This issue features a Perspective Paper "A Composition-Based View of Firm Growth" by Yadong Luo and John Child and a special collection of papers on "Building Sustainable Organizations in China" co-edited by Chris Marquis, Susan E. Jackson, and Yuan Li.

We hope you enjoy reading this issue's interesting and important articles, and will share the articles with your colleagues doing research in similar areas!

With best wishes always,

Arie Y. Lewin

Editor-in-Chief

Management and Organization Review