Dear AIB Moderator,

I would be very grateful if you could please distribute the opportunity for lecturers to provide their students consultancy opportunity in Indonesia
Chapters below to the AIB List. Thank you.

Collaborator for research project- Indonesia China

Dear Collegues

I am looking collaborators for my research about Asian Entrepreneurship. I going to make a research about the success factors of Chinese business people in Indonesia and in China. I am looking lecturers who have interest in entrepreneurship and international business to work together. I have a good connection with academics and business people in Indonesia but I need someone who also have good connection with business people in China. As we probably will collect data from them. In order to involve in this research project you should teach in one of these universities below:

1.Beijing University
2.Renmin University of China
3.Beijing Normal University
4.Beijing Foreign Studies University
5.Jilin University
6.Shandong University
7.Nanjing University
8.Nankai University
9.Fudan University
10.East China Normal University
11.Sichuan University
12.Wuhan University
13.Xiamen University
14.Sun Yat-sen University

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested.