Dear colleagues,

we would like to inform you that our 6th Atlas AFMI (Francophone Association for International Management) Conference will take place in Nice on June 6-8 2016.

It will be organized by EDHEC Business School and IAE Nice, University of Nice. The theme will be “SUSTAINABLE INTERNATIONALIZATION AND POLITICAL INSTABILITIES”.

Please find enclosed the call for papers.

​Best regards from France,
Nadine Tournois and Philippe Very (Conference Chairs) and Ulrike Mayrhofer (President of Atlas AFMI)