Dear AIB-SE Family and Friends,

The review process for the 2015 AIB US Southeast Conference in Savannah is now completed and we are pleased to inform that we have sent out acceptances today! The reviews can be accessed by logging in to the submission system:http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-se/2015/.

The conference will be held on November 12-14, 2015, hosted by Savannah State University, Savannah, GA. Pre-conference activities (doctoral consortium, new faculty consortium, X-culture, and PLS workshop) will be held during the day on November 12, followed by the opening ceremony Thursday evening. Official conference activities will end with the Savannah River Boat Gala Cruise Dinner on Saturday night, as a part of the conference. On November 15, we invite you to enjoy Tybee Beach, Hilton Head, and Savannah river...

Please visit our website http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/ for all conference-related information, including specific information to prepare you for your session. There's also still time to apply for the doctoral or new faculty consortium.

Please make sure to notify any co-authors of the good news! Please note that at least one author must be registered by the early registration deadline of September 15, 2015 for the paper to be included in our conference program. To register for the conference, please visit this website:http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/2015-conference-registration/.

Hotel Savannah Marriott Riverfront is the official conference hotel and all conference activities will occur in the hotel on November 13 and November 14 (Friday and Saturday), including the Welcome Reception on November 12 (Thursday). Doctoral and new faculty consortiums' meetings will happen at Savannah State University on November 12 (Thursday); followed by IB Pedagogy workshop and Welcome Reception at the Savannah Marriott Riverfront hotel. Savannah Marriott Riverfront is offering AIBSE participants: a special group rate for 169.00 USD per night Book your group rate: http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/meeting-venue-and-lodging/

Maps and Directions: 100 General McIntosh Boulevard Savannah Georgia 31401 USA (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/savrf-savannah-marriott-riverfront/)

We have negotiated a limited number of rooms for a discounted conference rate. Due to the record-number of submissions, the limited number of rooms available at this discounted rate may sell out quickly, so you are encouraged to book your room(s) as soon as possible. For detailed booking information, please visit our hotel information and reservation site at: http://www.aibse.org/2015-annual-conference/meeting-venue-and-lodging/

Congratulations on the acceptance of your paper and we look forward to welcoming you in Savannah in November!

Anshu Arora, Susan Gupta, Jerry Burke and the AIB-SE Conference Organizing Team

AIB-SE 2015 Conference Co-Chairs
www.aibse.org
E-Mail:
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]