Dear Colleagues,

Greetings from the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore with a request
to spare couple of your precious minutes.

This past week turned out interesting in more ways than one. India's Mars
Mission completed a year in its orbit as the Prime Minister of the country,
having invoked John Maynard Keynes to usher in 'animal spirits in the
Indian economy' a few weeks back visited the innovation cradle of the
world, Silicon Valley in the US - inviting innovation enthusiasts to
converge in India going forward in the next few years.

As fellow travelers in this renewed path for India, it gives us immense
pleasure to bring to your attention the *1st India Conference on
Innovation, Intellectual Property & Competition* we are organizing on *December
7th & 8th at IIM Bangalore campus*, an exciting interdisciplinary platform
for conversations in this space between academics, policy makers and
industry thought leaders.

   - The Conference Webpage is here: http://www.iimb.ernet.in/iipc
   - A short preview video is available here:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i628nr5LeE4
   - Registration link, now open with early bird discounts expiring October
   1st (last date Nov 1st) is here: http://www.iimb.ernet.in/regn/iipc/
   - Confirmed Speakers Only by Invitation are here:
   http://www.iimb.ernet.in/iipc-Conf-invited-Speakers
   - Conference organizing committee and team are here:
   http://www.iimb.ernet.in/iipc-organizing-committee

May i humbly request you to consider registering for the conference, spread
the word to colleagues within your organizations and to peers beyond your
organizations. If you want to be associated with the conference in some
form, kindly feel to reach out to me.This is not a journey to be missed and
we hope you will join us in this sojourn.

Warm regards,
Chirantan Chatterjee
Chair - Organizing Committee

Faculty Member | Department of Corporate Strategy and Policy | IIM
Bangalore | Room No: 1-02 - Faculty Block A | Office No: +91-80-26993141 |
Cell: +91-96200 46388 | <%2B91-96200%2046388>Alternate Email:
[log in to unmask] | Web:
http://www.iimb.ernet.in/user/185/chirantan-chatterjee
| <http://www.iimb.ernet.in/user/185/chirantan-chatterjee>"We must be
careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut in Mother Night.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.