About three years ago I used a local small company. I don't remember
their name but I found it in google maps. The address is 6425 south
pensylvania.
They recovered 100% of our data. It cost us ~1K after bargaining.
The guys is not what I would call friendly but he did a decent job. At
that time he was the cheapest option that we could find.

oscar