Begin forwarded message:

From: Rob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: One block teaching job...
Date: August 27, 2015 10:44:07 AM EDT

Friends, we have a one-block (Block 2, 9/21/15 to 10/14/15) opening for someone to teach Introduction to Physical Geology at the University of Montana Western. Minimum qualification preferred includes an MS in Geology with some work towards a doctorate. We can likely help with housing since it is only a one-block appointment. So, if you want to try teaching on this unique system, or if you have a graduate student who could use the experience, please send me an email at [log in to unmask]. A rare chance for an innovative, future educator! Thanks so much!...Rob Thomas
--
Robert C. Thomas
Professor of Geology/Regents Professor