Greetings! My colleagues are looking for research participants. Please see below and direct any questions to Bob Beichner at the email provided. Cheers, Heather

Hi,

I am part of an NSF-funded research group (Charles Henderson, Melissa Dancy, Katie Foote, Alexis Knaub, and myself) that is looking at the dissemination of SCALE-UP and related studio-style instruction at the college level. We are trying desperately to locate departments or institutions that tried the approach and then, for whatever reason, stopped using it. We are interested in any discipline.

If this describes you or someone you know, please contact me (off-list:[log in to unmask]) so I can make contact?

Many thanks!

Bob Beichner
NCSU Physics