I'm currently living in Ashton Lake Apt, have one bed room available with
build-in bath.

If you are not quite familiar with Ashton Lake, which is a place you can easy
go shopping with (Meijer and Eastwood shopping center). Cata service route
24/25/15 is also right around the corner.

Don't you worry about me, I'm just another regular roommate, simple taste
and predictable personality.

PS: This apartment with regular rent (8XX) do offer some unexpected
features. Fireplace is fully operational totally free of charge. lake view (might
be small one) and wooden bridge could be seen right in your bed room.
Above all else Short Term lease is available.

QQ: 88027341 ShouJi: 5174889372