Sorry for bothering...想寄东西回国(山东) 可能有点多 请有经验的小伙伴推荐一下哪个公司比较安全,性价比最高最好是直邮 安全的转运公司也接受请直接回复公司名称,邮寄价格或网页链接 谢谢哟。还有安全的航空公司可以订机票
please recommend an express delivery company to me as I am sending big packages back to China in weeks.I would prefer a safe service which could offer me good deals as well.Direct mails would be my first choice but given the price, if you have another alternative, just name it.So please kindly reply me with names, prices or link of webpage and thank you soooo much in advance.