I'm moving out and I have some stuff to sell, here are the items and prices:

Bedroom:
   - Mattress and bed frame:Queen Size,  $90 together, mattress: $60
   - Table:$20
   - closet:cloth,$15
Besides, there are one small table and chair. If you buy anything and want these, you can
just take them.

Living roon:
   - one white dining table: $40
   - three dining chairs: $20(buy together), $8 for each
   - one two-seat sofa:$60
   - one coffee table: $25
   - one mirror: $15
   - one floor lamp: $15

You can check the items in living room for from the
link:https://drive.google.com/folderview?
id=0B6YfrZB90vboflJEV09UZ2JYeTJPczFNczRfZ0NJWU5QeVVMQkxsSU41ZG00OFpUR2lHRT
A&usp=sharing

Price is negotiable. If you are interested in these item, please contact: 517-483-3582;
Before 14th, please contact my roommate:517-775-3824.