House for sale, locating 1 mile away from MSU campus, 1800 square feet with large basement. All hardwood floor with new fridge, dish washer, and garbage disposal. Land in total is 1/4 acre in size with big front and back yards. In door fire place; 3 bedroom + 2.5 bathroom. located in a dead-end street quite and safe.

All furniture in the house for sale too. Including: sofa; bed; dinning table + chairs set; multiple tea cup sets; multiple Crystal plates and bows; remote control quite fans; big fans; electric heaters; hair dryers; hair irons; kitchen wares; TV stands; pingpong table; weights; side tables; dressers; study table +chair set; and so on. Come and ask me for anything you want and I may have it.

For more details please contact me at wechat:qingtian0707; or phone number: 215-796-4744