Dear all,

I am a female with good and healthy living habit. And I also love sports. Right now I am living in a two-bedroom apartment at Trappers cove trail. Because there is a vacant bedroom, so I want to find a female roommate. The best moving-in time should be around the middle of this October (10-15-2015).

The residential environment is very beautiful and quiet with a swimming pool. And there are many Chinese in this community. The room location is very excellent with a beautiful vision. The traffic is also very convenient, there are route 20 and route 7 bus directly go to MSU campus at the downstairs. In addition, I have a car, it easy for us to go out for shopping if it is convenient.

The room is furnished. There are queen beds, three-seat sofas, washing machines, televisions and most of the kitchen supplies. So it is easy to moving in.

If you want to see the room and move in, please contact by +1 (574) 383-0588 or email to [log in to unmask]