On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 08:26:09PM -0400, Shujing Xu wrote:

As has been posted here dozens of times, you do this yourself.

First, you have to know which list you are on and want off of.
There are more than 700 lists on the MSU Listserve system and there
are several systems that manage lists on campus, let alone other
companies and institutions that host list servers.   Can I guess you
mean the CSSAMSU Email list on the MSU Listserver?

> Please sign me off from the list. I probably have following email addresses
> on the list:
>
> I am not sure which one is signed for the mailing list..

And you expect me to know???
Guess you will have to do this for each possible address.

To unsubscribe from the Emaqil list do the following:

Use your Email account that is on the list (or you think is on the list).
Send an Email message to:

Do not put a subject on the message.
In the body of the message, put one line as follows:

  signoff cssamsu

That will automatically remove that Email account from that list.
Do it for each subscription you have on the server.

Good luck,

////jerry