Hello, I have a 26 inch Huffy MT Echo for sale, good for men and women. It
works very well for me. I changed the rear tire last year and put a new
Bell memory foam seat on it. But I've got a new bike recently, so I would
like to sell this bike and ask for $50. Anyone interested please email me
and welcome to have a test ride.
For the picture, please check the craigslist link.
http://lansing.craigslist.org/bik/5195832919.html

Thanks