On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 10:27:02PM +0800, ?????? wrote:

> please sign me out! Thank you!

By this, am I to presume that you want to unsubscribe from
the CSSAMSU Email list?

If so, you do that yourself by doing as follows.

Use your Email account that is on the list.
Send an Email to:

Do not put a subject on the message.
In the body of the message, put one line as follows:

  signoff cssamsu

You will then automatically be removed from the list.

Good luck,

////jerry