Hello,

I am leaving Michigan and have a few things for sale:

a small computer desk (with a key board tray): 25$ or OBO
Box fan (almost new) only use for a few times: 12$  or OBO
small fan (almost new) only use for a few times: 10$  or OBO
microwave oven: 20$  or OBO
Full size: mattress + box spring + frame $50  or OBO
cordless phone (used at home not a cell phone): $6 or OBO
dressing mirror: $5 or OBO
small file cabinet ( I used it as a night stand): $5 or OBO
three level book shelf: $10 or OBO
Three level but a smaller book shelf: $4 or OBO
kettle: $7 or OBO
A printer but out of ink (you could purchase ink or use it as a scanner):
free

Please reply to this email. If you want to see a picture I could send you
one.  I live in Spartan Village. Stopping by might be easier if you live in
SV as well.

Thanks.